Terms & Conditions
Date: 15 Jan 2023
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to use the Website/App.
Use of the Website/App
- The Website/App provides a platform for merchants (Merchants) to showcase discount Coupons/Cashback/Gift Cards for a specific website or for that particular Offer. QYUBIC does not sell or provide the products or services presented on the Website/App, which may be purchased from different businesses through the sale of Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card. The products or services that can be used on Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card sold on the Website/App are offered by the various businesses and not by QYUBIC.
- The End User is solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the Website/App’s password or anything related to it. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in Website/App access or access to your account due to circumstances that are dependent on QYUBIC as well as circumstances that are not dependent on QYUBIC. You hereby indemnify QYUBIC for any damage payment or loss you may incur as a result of the foregoing.
- QYUBIC will have the right, at any time, to change any feature, including any content. QYUBIC may stop disseminating any information and may change or discontinue any information transmission method. You hereby acknowledge that you are legally competent and legally sufficient to create a binding contract by law.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, and Trademarks
- The Website/App is the sole property of QYUBIC. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, posting, linking, or other modification of the Website/App without the express prior written consent of QYUBIC is strictly prohibited.
- Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of QYUBIC's trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets. You agree that QYUBIC may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to QYUBIC without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by QYUBIC.
Lack of responsibility
- The End User hereby expressly agrees that the use of the Website/App is at its sole risk and risk. QYUBIC, its affiliates, employees, agents, affiliates, businesses, third parties providing content and licensors and all their directors, employees and agents do not represent or warrant that the use of the Website/App will be error-free or shall be provided without interruption, nor shall they guarantee the accuracy, reliability of any information, service or Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card provided through the Website/App.
- QYUBIC does not import, manufacture, market, sell or provide the product or service that you intend to purchase on the Website/App and therefore does not directly or indirectly bear any responsibility for the products, the products shipment or import into the country, their nature, their suitability or specification.
- The products and services on the Website/App are presented in good faith and under the responsibility of the business and do not constitute a recommendation or opinion of the QYUBIC regarding the nature of the products or services.
- The Company will not be held liable for any illegal activity by the sale participants or any other party not under its full control. Without derogating from the foregoing, QYUBIC will not be liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use of the Website/App.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless QYUBIC and its Clients and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) based on:
- Any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any breach of representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation.
- Any misuse by the End User of the Links, Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card, Website/App or services or QYUBIC intellectual property.
- Any claim related to any products or services, and the quality of any products or services.
- QYUBIC may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason and without cause, in its sole discretion and without having to notify the End User.
Third parties Content
- The Website/App may contain links to third-party Website/Apps. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply endorsement by QYUBIC of the content contained on such Websites/Apps. The End User is aware that visiting a Web Website/App linked to the Website/App may result in additional damages, including viruses, spyware, and other malware. If the end user decides to log on to a Web Website/App of A third party through a link appearing on the Website/App does so at his own risk and sole responsibility.
- You hereby authorize QYUBIC or anyone on its behalf to send you E-mails and messages. You also acknowledge and acknowledge that QYUBIC may send you notices for the date of the expiry of the Coupon you have purchased.
Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card- General
- All Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card from the Website/App or through the Website/App, including any Website/App linked to QYUBIC (the “Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card”) are promotional Coupon/Cashback/Gift Cards that can be purchased from QYUBIC in order to replace them with products or services at a discount to their regular price (not Including various discounts that the business gives from time to time). The Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card can be purchased on the Website/App and in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to each transaction and each business.
Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card purchase
- QYUBIC may, as well as any business, increase or decrease the minimum quantity during the sale of any Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card. The purchase of the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card will constitute a limited contractual right to exercise the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card vis-à-vis the business that issued the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card only, which is subject to QYUBIC’s contractual rights vis-à-vis that business Terms and Conditions.
The Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card rights
Welcome to Qyubic, a coupon website that provides special offers and discounts on a range of brands and goods. By using our website and the coupons we provide, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: All users who are at least 18 years old are eligible to utilize our coupons. Anybody who breaches our conditions of usage may be denied access, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Coupon Codes: The coupon codes on our website are provided directly by the brands and may be updated or terminated at any time. We are not liable for any typographical or other errors or inaccuracies in the promo codes, and we cannot guarantee their availability.
- Brand Logo and Page: You can click on the brand logo on our coupon to visit the brand page on Qyubic, where you can discover further offers and savings for that particular brand.
- Terms and Conditions: Before using one of our coupons, you must read and accept the brief terms and conditions section. The brand and the coupon offer may have different restrictions and conditions.
- The "Get Coupon" button: will display the promo code you need to enter at the retailer's website's checkout page in order to receive the discount.
- The number of views section: indicates how many users clicked on the "Get Coupon" button or the Visit Estore button in order to view it.
- The "Visit Estore": option will direct you to the company's online store, where you may make purchases and use the promotional code at checkout.
- Wishlist: For future usage and easy access, you may save your favourite coupons to your wishlist for future usage and easy access, you may save your favourite coupons to your wishlist.
- Share Icon: The share icon is located on the coupon and can be used to share the coupon on other platforms.
- The timer: will show you how long the coupon is valid. The coupon loses its validity after its expiration date.
- Limitations: The brand has put restrictions and limitations on our coupons. Expiration dates, volume restrictions, and product exclusions are a few examples of these restrictions.
You accept these conditions of usage by utilizing our coupons. Please do not use our coupons if you do not agree to these terms.
Welcome to Qyubic, a cashback site with incredible offers and cashback deals on a variety of brands. The following terms and conditions are accepted by you when using our website and taking advantage of the cashback offers:
- Brand logo: Each cashback offer comes with a brand logo that can be clicked on to connect to that brand's page on Qyubic. Further specials and offers pertaining to the particular brand can be found here.
- Cashback Code: You must click the "Get Cashback" button in order to take advantage of the cashback offer. You must enter the cashback code at the retailer's checkout page after this is displayed.
- Visit Estore: If you prefer, you may click the "Visit Estore" button to go to the brand's online store and make a purchase there.
- Wishlist: To store the cashback offer for later, add it to your Wishlist.
- Share: By using the share icon, you can also spread the word about the cashback offer on other platforms.
- Cashback Timer: Each cashback promotion has a set amount of time that it is valid. A timer that displays the amount of remaining time until the offer expires serves as a reminder of this.
- Views: The number of views column shows how many users have clicked on the "Get Cashback" or "Visit Estore" buttons to view the cashback offer.
- Invoice upload: After using the cashback code at the brand's checkout page, you will be given an invoice to upload. You must upload this invoice to the Qyubic Wallet along with the cashback code that was used and the country.
- Request for Cashback: After entering the necessary information in the Qyubic Wallet, you must click the "Submit" button. You will then receive an email with the subject line "Pending Cashback'' and a request for cashback will be raised.
- Approval and Payment: Once a request for cashback is approved by the Qyubic team, you will receive the cashback amount in your Qyubic wallet within 45 days.
Please note that Qyubic reserves the right to modify or terminate any cashback offer at any time without prior notice. Also, the cashback amount may vary based on the brand, product, or offer.
Greetings from Qyubic! We are happy to provide you with the Qyubic eGiftCards, which gives you an easy method to buy and distribute eGiftCards from your favourite brands.
The following terms and conditions are accepted by you when using the Qyubic eGiftCards:
Purchasing e-Gift Cards
Simply click the "Get GiftCards' button on the brand's page within Qyubic. You will be taken to the eGiftCards page, where you can choose an amount you wish to purchase and enter a personal message and a picture just for the recipient. Click the "Pay" button to proceed with your payment after filling out the required information for both yourself and your receiver. Upon a successful transaction, you will be sent an invoice, and the recipient will be sent an email with the e-Gift Cards along with your customized message and image.
Redeeming e-Gift Cards
The brand's page on Qyubic is the only place where the eGiftCards can be used. You can view and choose from available discounts by clicking on the brand's logo to be sent to their page. Upon checkout, the value of the e-Gift Cards will be automatically applied.
e-Gift Cards Refund policy
Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards typically have a validity period of 3 to 12 months from the date of purchase. The eGiftCards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Your privacy and the security of your personal information are important to Qyubic. The information given during the purchase process will only be used to complete the transaction and send the eGiftCards to the intended recipient.
The products/services listed on the Website/App
- QYUBIC does not sell or provide the products or services presented on the Website/App. QYUBIC provides the businesses within the Website/App with a platform for displaying and selling the products and services, using various sales methods. The sales page for each product and product showcases the specific terms for selling the product as provided by the various businesses.
- The product images on the Website/App are for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the product/service image and the product/service sold. Any information about the products including the price of the products are provided by the products/services providers. The responsibility for the information, its nature, and its reliability, therefore, rests entirely with the products/services providers.
- You must register on our Website/App. You must accurately complete the registration form and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. By entering these details you declare that these are your details and that they are correct, accurate and complete and that you own the credit card, e-mail, and telephone line. We may accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason and will be under no obligation to provide you with any justification for our decision. QYUBIC or the products/services providers reserve the right to cancel your participation/purchase for any reason at any time and without requiring reason, due to the submission of false, partial or inaccurate details.
- All Prices shown in all sales methods include VAT, as required by law, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Supply of products
Redeem Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card
- No Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card can be exercised more than once. Unless specifically stated otherwise, Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card use may not be combined with other Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card, discounts, offers, or other promotions and no multiple offers will apply.
- Coupons/Cashback/Gift Cards cannot be used to pay off a previous debt to the business or to pay a tip unless otherwise expressly stated.
QYUBIC and the products/services providers will not be liable for loss theft duplication or printing of the remaining Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card or serial numbers.
- Any attempt to use the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card in contravention of the terms set forth below or contrary to the terms that appear in the Coupon/Sale page on the Website/App invalidates the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card.
- All Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card are limited in time so that after the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card’s validity period, no Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card can be used and the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card will not give the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card buyer any right of any kind nor will he be entitled to a refund, subject to any law. It is the End User's sole responsibility to use the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card during the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card validity period.
- If the time limit for redeeming the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card is not specified on the sale page, the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card will expire between six to twelve months from the date of the purchase.
- In cases where the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card is not used until its expiry date, the amount paid for the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card purchase will be transferred to the products/services providers or to the QYUBIC, in accordance with the agreements between QYUBIC and the products/services providers.
Cancel a transaction by QYUBIC
- QYUBIC or anyone on its behalf reserves the right to cease its operation at any time, or cancel a sale (before or after closing), including in any of the following cases:
- Illegal activity has been or is taking place on the Website/App.
- If there was a technical malfunction.
- In the event of a force majeure, war or terror that prevents QYUBIC from its line of business.
Products/services providers' responsibility
- The products/services providers will be solely responsible for any injury, illness, damage, claim, claim, liability, loss of pocket, loss, expense or any other payment that the end user may incur in connection with the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card.
Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card for business transactions outside of the United Arab Emirates
- From time to time QYUBIC Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card may appear on the Website/App for services or products outside of the United Arab Emirates.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it will be made clear that the purchase of Coupons/Cashback/Gift Cards for overseas transactions will be governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- When purchasing a Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card for overseas transactions, the End User declares that he understands and agrees to the following terms:
- QYUBIC does not sell or provide the products or services specified in Coupon/Cashback/Gift Cards for overseas transactions but merely liaises between the buyer and the local products/services providers. QYUBIC is not responsible for the nature of the product or service provided by the products/services providers.
- It is made clear that QYUBIC will not be held liable for failure to redeem the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card due to any change of any kind and for any reason in the End User’s overseas travel plans, whether the change in plans was made by the buyer or caused by external circumstances.
- It is stated that QYUBIC will not be liable to the End User, in any form or way, and will not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, which may be caused to the End User for failure to comply with the products/services providers undertaking towards the End User, including damages resulting from delays, deliveries of products or service exceeding what is stated in the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card.
- QYUBIC will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage to the body or property that may be caused to the End User as a result of using the Coupon, direct or indirect damage or loss, any damage or loss due to force majeure.
- It is made clear that the End User will not be entitled to a refund or compensation for failure to use the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card or in part, for any reason.
- The local products/services providers may propose to the End User to purchase additional products or services not included in the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card. In such cases, the End User will execute the purchase of the additional products or services directly in front of the products/services providers and QYUBIC will have no responsibility for these products or services or for any transaction under which it is purchased.
- It is the End User’s responsibility to ensure that he has all the insurance and permissions/licenses required to redeem the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card. It is clarified that QYUBIC will not be liable for any damage caused by the absence of appropriate insurance when the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card is redeemed for transactions abroad.
- The End User must keep the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card and present them to the products/services providers.
- The Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card amount may be added to local tax or other compulsory payments. These payments will be paid by the End User directly to the business. The End User is responsible for clarifying and checking the existence of such payments.
- In any case of dispute or dispute between the End User and the local products/services provider, the law of the State in which the business is located shall govern, unless otherwise expressly stated on the Coupon/Cashback/Gift Card. It is clarified that QYUBIC shall have no part in any such legal proceedings.
- The website/app, links, coupon/cashback/gift card, graphics or other materials provided, the content included therein, and the products and services provided in connection therewith or otherwise by qyubic, are provided to the end user as is. except as expressly set forth herein, qyubic expressly disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of a course of dealing, usage, or trade. qyubic does not warrant that the links, coupon/cashback/gift card or materials provided, will meet the end user’s specific requirements or that the operation of the website/app, links, coupon/cashback/gift card or other materials provided will be completely error-free or uninterrupted.
- Qyubic expressly disclaims any liability for any act or omission of an end user, product/service provider or their products or services or content, information or claims provided or made by end users, including as may appear in materials provided by qyubic or which are made in connection with products or services advertised in such materials. qyubic does not guarantee that the product/service provider will earn any specific amount of commissions or that end users will make the required payments or honour claims, coupon/cashback/gift card or their commitments (whether to the public, their customers, or qyubic or otherwise).
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall qyubic be liable for any unavailability or inoperability of the links, coupon/cashback/gift card, program websites, technical malfunction, computer error, corruption or loss of information, or other injury, damage or disruption of any kind. in no event will qyubic be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, personal injury / wrongful death, special or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits or loss of business opportunity, loss of data or customers, even if such damages are foreseeable and whether or not qyubic has been advised of the possibility thereof. notwithstanding anything in this agreement to the contrary qyubic and its shareholders, officers, directors and product/service providers' cumulative liability to end users under this agreement, from all causes of action and all theories of liability, will be limited to and will not exceed the amounts paid to qyubic by the end user in commissions during the six (6) months immediately prior to such claim.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern this Agreement, and the Parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties.
- Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor in relation to the other party with respect to all matters arising under this Agreement. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association or employment relationship between the parties.
- No course of dealing nor any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights.
- No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default.
- By signing in the Website/App, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not register. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such an individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such a business entity to this Agreement.
Last Updated 1 September 2023